Friday, December 03, 2004

Day 3: Deck them Halls, and all that jazz.

Dear Santa:

I have been trying to be good this year so that you would bring me lots of presents for Christmas, but I haven't always been successful. A 30mm lens for my Xpan should fit in my stocking; but I could borrow Aunt Bertha’s pantyhose of if you can find space for an EF 70-200 IS f/2.8 zoom lens.

On a personal note: Mary’s been especially good this year and deserves lots of gifts. Today her follow-up mammogram and x-rays showed that she is clear of the cancer that invaded her body in November 2003. It is truly a happy day for both of us and this Christmas will definitely be one to celebrate compared to last year’s. If you like, you can slip something with precious gemstones into her stocking but I’ve already finished my Christmas shopping for her.

Your biggest fan,

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home